7.30.2008

LEGENDSTATEMENTSTAR

Last week I came across highsnobette who reminded me sooooo much of my fashion forward companion whom I call Gayle (I'm her Oprah of course). Anywho, when I told her this blogger chick was her kindred soul, I'm sure she thought that I was talking outta my neck. Gimme my props LSS, gimme my props. I was on point, eh? After begging her to do sumthin' with her fashionista p.o.v. she sent me this. Thanks for contributing to the world of TWIG. And big-ups to the chickies over @ highsnobette. I've never viewed a blog in one sitting. You chic bitches rock!


"LSS here! I’m coming out of the shadows by special request ONLY; my beloved Twig (MISSWOMBLE) commissioned yours truly to contribute to miss thang’s illustrious blog lol. As an undercover-comfortfirst-fashionista, I find it quite befitting to kick this shit off proper like! For my very first blog post ever, I will showcase my brother from another mother MARC JACOBS! Designing for Louis Vuitton, Jacob’s fall/winter 2008 collection gave me fever! My soul died quietly once I saw the comeback of my beloved HAMMER PANTS! Check out what will become the new autumn and winter comfy craze for us regla folk who ain’t never scared to make fashion history as we go about our very normal, daily lives. Bon Appetit~~~O and remember children, I do not believe in being uncomfortable in the name of fashion…life can sometimes be uncomfortable enough!" Smoochies~~LSS

Sidebar: I take it that you like this look on MissJones? Oops, I forget that your Leo soulsista can do no wrong;) {Hated it!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it ain't for everybody!" ~~Jay-Z"Hollywood"

def on some ol ova shit....but i like looks that aren't neccessarily for everyone, lol, forces folk to try something they normally wouldn't. (You taught me that) I fucks wit the look and will be copin me a pair. I kno niggas out in the streets will be looking at me like, "WTF??".

P.S. Mrs. Jones is THE fashion icon, and you know this, she lives on the edge of everything inspirationally fresh and fashion forward!

GET INTO IT, CUZI TS ON ITS WAY!

~LSS