7.20.2008

CRY BABY, CRY BABY SUCK ON SHERRI'S TITTAYS

Dear Elisabeth,

Do you know how long I've been waiting for this one. Sometimes I wonder if you drank too much saltwater @ the Australian Outback. Anywho, I braced myself when Michelle graced us with her presence last month, hoping & praying that you didn't resort to being a dumbdumb that day. But you behaved yourself {I think you knew that was a match you'd lose}. I have to tell you, my favorite pick-on-Elisabeth moment was the Rosie showdown and then things died down a bit. After all, we could always rely on birdcaged Barbie to come to your defense, but not this time. I sooo hope that Whoopi broke it down so that it could forever be broken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE READ! Although, I'm riding with "Messy" Jesse on this one. I DESPISE and DETEST Obama's 'attempts' at speaking to such a "black problem" in that particular forum. Obama can be way more effective if he chose to attack this "black problem" in a different and more (shall I say) "non-condescending" manner. Black men know what they're doing and they don't need Obama (or anyone else for that matter) harping on it in the hopes of pandering to some white voters. Black women need to close they fucking legs, hold these niggas accountable when they want to skeet off, and furthermore black women have so much more say in this problem than any of these "talking heads" on tv and radio care to even sneeze at. Ashley's mother (and countless other complaining ass babymothers) could have made better choices when trying to get her/they fuck on, thas all I'm saying. I totally disagree with Jesse's physical gestures and actions but totally agree that Obama needs to talk WITH black men and not DOWN TO black men.