7.01.2008

YOU CAN DO IT TOO

Yo, I luv this lil' boy I swear I do, but why does every article and mixtape have to announce to us peasants that MrWilliams has this eclectic taste when it comes to high fashion? Like, he's this martian whose goal is to enlighten us on what's fashionably acceptable. Boy, have a seat! No, for real especially wit' that purple Haut a Courroies Hermes bag that you can't pronounce. Author of Bling, Erica Kennedy asks him the price. "That would be tacky," Phareal responds, but then goes on to tell us that one would run as much as a high-end Mercedes.


Underneath his yearning to time travel to the crack era, he is one of hip-hop's genius, but my favorite was the photo shoot. Either my bookie was suffering from allergies or he finally came down with that gay man's gaze, {you've seen it} when the eyes seem to have this layer of satin dreaminess. And while I enjoyed his commentary on the Lebron/Gisele cover, wtf is up with this constant urge to namedrop he & MissWintour's "boy toy" relationship. You and he got enough airtime in the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton doc. We see you and the verdict's in: You're on some ova shit.

Aural Inspiration:
In My Mind: The Prequel - A Gangsta Grillz Extra

No comments: