6.11.2008

DEAR JACK, IT'S ME TWIG

It's June and I have been on a creative hiatus, at least from the blogosphere. I can't lie, it's a little daunting and takes more than courage to let your words go. I have trouble most times writing my thoughts in my blue leather bound journal for fear that in the wrong hands, shit could get outta control. I even carry it around with me at all times (past relationships will leave you scarred in more ways than you thought). But this week I learned a lesson in fearlessness, wondering how and when I had lost my armor, remembering when I used to take risks without hesitation. The other night I dreamt that I drove my bicycle (gas prices even haunt me while sleep) from Bmore to the 215. Significance: Bike, train, automobile I must take flight. Well, the kid is back and the show must go on.

Aural Inspiration:
The Roots, The Show