3.21.2008

IF I DON'T KEEP THAT SHIT REAL, WHO WILL?

Pre-Settlement Days



Anucha Sanders, former vp of marketing and business operations @ Madison Square was recently awarded her 40 acres in the amount of 11.5 mil after filing suit against Isiah Thomas for sexual harassment. In April's issue of Essence she says, "I had been referred to as a bitch, ho, a mutherfucker, and was regularly bringing such issues to my management's attention." Ummm, MissAnucha that sounds like friendly BDSM wordplay. I thought sexual harassment involved numerous attempts @ ass-grabbing and requests to bend you over while no one was watching. Not that I'm implying you have to be in the running for the MissBeautiful awards, but I'm just saying...


{through clenched teeth} "That's right, CTC bitches!"





No comments: