7.14.2009

@LISETTECAZARET

Hi, Tiffany Womble.

dream hampton (dreamhampton) is now following your updates on Twitter.

A little information about dream hampton:

10714 followers
3168 updates
following 684 people

The Twitter Team

Turn off these emails at: http://twitter.com/account/notifications


Okay, so check it out. To random people this might not be a big deal in your world of whatever it is you do on the daily. But in my world of pen to pretty tablet this made me fall for Twitter more than you could ever know. Upon checking my gmail, my mouth hung open. I told everybody, "dreamhampton is fuckin' following me on Twitter." Of course no one but me gave a fuck. I've always had a writer's crush on dreamhampton. I could never find any of her writings on the net aside from a piece on the honorable MissOctaviaButler and one on Maxwell that I didn't quite agree with. A few months back I came across a Q&A on kiddunot where I found out that her and Big were besties. I knew but I didn't know. Which is all the more reason to know and admire such an awesome person, 'cause anybody that got love for my #1 fat boy gotta have love for me. LLS, I crack myself up! Her words & presence in Twitterville reveal a childlike heart and our adoration for Seuss. Unlike many of the psuedo-celebs tweeting around to see how many fans will dryhump their nutsack she knows that we are all equal and in search of a greater good. Although she forewarns about excessive name-droppin' on any #followfriday, she reserves that right for her journey through this thing called music. And while I thought I was the go-to person to all of my non-writer friends, I learn something new whenever she updates. willard wigan, who knew! Looking forward to my cross country trip where I time travel via her timeline. Now when & if @sistersouljah starts tweeting, I'll just die. @iamdiddy will never have to reply
@dreamhampton you inspire me to be greater!

No comments: