4.01.2009

G20 "GET MONEY" SUMMIT

"GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATION'S MONEY SUPPLY, AND I CARE NOT WHO MAKES ITS LAWS"

Oh G-Money definitely knows sumthin'! I've been on the low as of lately just tryna sit back and examine this whole financial crisis and make sense of it all. Seriously, I can't even begin to see through the bullshit because it's that thick. Everyday the media feeds us bad news on top of shitty news and while I love the current protests going on in London and around the world, it really doesn't matter. What's really good behind the closed doors where the Group of Twenty Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meet? Are people truly convinced that these talks in some way will benefit their state of well-being? I have no answers just hundreds of questions. Aside from Slumdog Millionaire, Zeitgeist is probably the best thing that I had the pleasure of viewing this past year. Follow the drip and your mouth will remain :0

1 comment:

Curt said...

MissWomble, thx for the link! That shit had me saying, WOW like every 5minutes. E1 needs to peep this.