8.29.2008

COULD PALIN BE ANY PLAINer?

Okay, this shit pissed me off when I hit up bbc this am.
Message: If the DNC can choose a black nigger that the world just recently became familiar with, we can pick a Plain, schume Palin from a state that nobody ever discusses, like NEVER!

The last time I paid any attention to Alaska was an episode on Nat Geo, oh and Insomnia w. AlPacino. But that came out in 2001, rt? I mean, come on. For real for real, are they 'seer? Known for its breathtaking seas of green, wildlife and small population (approx. 650k), this chickie's life hardly mirrors mine. But back to the message. Maybe I'm going too far with the subliminal but all I've heard are the comparisons to Obama as if they are preppin' her to eventually take on the task of Commander-In-Chief {they know sumthin' we don't}? I mean for real, this isn't an episode of 24, this shit is s'pose to be real life. Or is it? The line seems paper thin.

Her previous political experience consisted of terms as Wasilla's (a lil' town of 6,500) mayor and councilwoman and a stint as head of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
Admits smoking marijuana in her youth in Alaska when it was legal there but not liking it {hmm, bye!}
Husband works in Alaskan oil field for BP. Hello, is anybody listening?
Refused abortion after learning son would have downs while she was pregnant {okay, walks the talk when it comes to pro-choice, but I'm sure if we dug deeper we could find the backyard alley in Baghdad where she received an AB}
Lifelong NRA member {I can sooo respect that}
Hunted moose w.Daddy before school {loses vote w.Peta members}
In response to the energy crisis, Palin offered to give Alaskans a $100 a month, energy debit card {1/2 a cool point for effort}
But... let's keep that shit funky, behind that sinister smile and those librarian frames lurks an evil we can't even imagine. And any woman who will take it upon herself to choose for the entire pussy population needs to go "satdown!" {That's right, say it together, satdown}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan what! I was befuddled when I learned of this lady being nominated for vp of the gop....I mean I had to do a 'color purple' on 'em....

(~"WHO DIS WOMAN??~)


palin is a mess and mccain is a mess the gop is a mess and in the end they will not succeed trying to sell this wolf ticket to america.

I'll stick wit my girl cynthia i aint voting for obama or mccain...errrbody crazy!

LSS~~