7.06.2008

LOOK WHO JOGGED THRU THE BRAIN

Last night we all had a hearty laugh when I broke out into one of my many impersonations, "CITA!!! It's Cita big baby." Omg I used to love that show. Eff Perez, MissCita was the first real blogger. Hidden behind a gotdamn computerized anime who could swing her neck and hips, she said all the things we were thinking. Uddarum, they should've kept her in the BET lineup because she kept that shit funky and swazzy, jonesin' on the artists behind her video countdown. {will the gum poppers please bow your heads for a moment of silence}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SOOOOOO STOKED! Miss Cita, you done started sumthin, I might just write to Ms. Baaaaaaaaaarbara Lee over there at BET to find out where the realest and most original RBG blogger went?????

good one

Anonymous said...

Twig I love your site. Came across it while visiting your myspace. Also, big fan of your Liquid Series, where's KC's edition? The Cita bigup is hilarious!